California - Northern

The Gold Coast Poultry Fanciers will be holding a poultry sale/flea market at the Hollister Kmart parking lot on Saturday, March 11, 2017. We're looking for vendors interested in selling livestock (no dogs, cats, or horses), plants, western gear, and general items to benefit the Gold Coast Poultry Fanciers, a nonprofit organization. $25 a vendor space. For more details, reference the flyer or email [email protected].

The Gold Coast Poultry Fanciers will be holding a poultry sale/flea market at the Hollister Kmart parking lot on Saturday, March 11, 2017. We're looking for vendors interested in selling livestock (no dogs, cats, or horses), plants, western gear, and general items to benefit the Gold Coast Poultry Fanciers, a nonprofit organization. $25 a vendor space. For more details, reference the flyer or email [email protected].
Sounds fun! Remind us again when it gets closer to the date.

***UPDATE*** The poultry swap meet will be held at 506 Line Street instead of the Hollister Kmart. Same rules apply. No dogs, cats, or horses. All sick animals will be turned away. $25 a vendor space. A reminder will be sent out before the event with a list of vendors and their items.

Last edited:
Hello I leave in Clovis,Ca. That's in Fresno County. Now are we North or South?
As far as I can tell Northern CA is more a state of mind rather than a place :) You are all welcome here we have a number of people from the central valley, Modesto and the like. Clovis isn't that far south. Bakersfield would be a stretch to be called Northern. But welcome all the same
How many and what type of chickens do you have?

I think you would be Southern too !!!
1f601.png

Back
Top Bottom