California-Southern

does anyone have any or know where we can get some ameraucana, cochin (bantam), and bantam EE eggs locally? We are in the pasadena/san gabriel area.

Anyone breed and sell Seramas? My dad wants a pair, so I'd like to get him one for his birthday. He prefers chicks, 1 pullet, 1 cockerel, but will consider slightly older too. He just wants them to be tame so he can play with him since he's retired. Lol. Am in North OC area. Thanks!!

Hi, you just missed a SoCal Serama show this month.
Here's a link to their club website which lists some local breeders.
And it seems like we always have a few people on this site with Seramas.
Please post pics when you get some new babies!

http://www.scnaonline.org/breeder-directory.html

Hi all .. I'm new here to BYC! And actually new to this whole chicken thing! Love it! I've got my 3 egg laying hens here in Huntington Beach, CA
smile.png

Anyone breed and sell Seramas? My dad wants a pair, so I'd like to get him one for his birthday. He prefers chicks, 1 pullet, 1 cockerel, but will consider slightly older too. He just wants them to be tame so he can play with him since he's retired. Lol. Am in North OC area. Thanks!!

Hi, you just missed a SoCal Serama show this month.
Here's a link to their club website which lists some local breeders. 
And it seems like we always have a few people on this site with Seramas.
Please post pics when you get some new babies!

http://www.scnaonline.org/breeder-directory.html

Thanks! I just emailed OC Seramas yesterday. Hopefully I will be able to make an appt to pick out the chickens with my dad. I'll definitely share pics. I'd love to have some bantams myself, but I already have a LF flocks and not enough space, time or energy to have a separate setup for bantams. :)

Hi all .. I'm new here to BYC! And actually new to this whole chicken thing! Love it! I've got my 3 egg laying hens here in Huntington Beach, CA
smile.png

Hi Liz! Welcome to BYC and all things chicken. I'm a little north of you, but learning my way around your neighborhood when I visit friends =)
We love to see chicken pictures if you have any to post.

Thanks! I just emailed OC Seramas yesterday. Hopefully I will be able to make an appt to pick out the chickens with my dad. I'll definitely share pics. I'd love to have some bantams myself, but I already have a LF flocks and not enough space, time or energy to have a separate setup for bantams.
smile.png

Likewise, I would like to have bantams, but my LF occupy all the space for awhile.
Glad you found a source.

does anyone have any or know where we can get some ameraucana, cochin (bantam), and bantam EE eggs locally? We are in the pasadena/san gabriel area.

If you don't hear from anyone I have Ameraucana mixes (basically LF EE's). I also have Cream Legbars if you are looking for other blue egg layers.

You may have better luck in the spring once everyone's flocks get past molting season and the short days.

Back
Top Bottom