California-Southern

HEY...who youse calling bakbakbakbak a krazy sqwauk bak squawk chicken bak bak head....
lau.gif
If the beak fits...

Julie is going to be bringing organic Scratch & Peck feed tomorrow to the meetup but if you know for sure you'd like to purchase some we'd love to know now as she is picking up from me this afternoon & only has limited room in her vehicle (sorry I didn't suggest this sooner)
Starter 25# bags 24.00, 40# bags 33.00
Grower 40# bag 30.00
18% Naturally Free (no soy/no corn/no canola oil/not pelleted so enzymes intact) layer 40# bag 30.00
3 Grain Scratch (no corn) 25# bag 16.00, 40# bag 25.00
Wheat 40# 27.00 (one available)
Goat Feed 40# (one available) 26.00
Pig Feed 40# (one available) 28.00

I will miss you guys but I'm heading to Van Nuys to pick up an ancient TV (2005 :) for my autistic teen whose picture tube died & won't upgrade & then on to a homeschool graduation where I'm the official photographer/videographer (whoo hoo!)
Thanks,
Trish

Okie dokie, I will post them when I get home tonight. Where is the best place for me to post them?

If there are pix of your coop the BYC "post your coop pictures here" thread would like to see them too. Of course they are always critiqueing the coops too but that's expected. Some will offer opinions that are short and some will go into detail why. I learned the most from that thread about coops and the good and not so good designs and how to correct them. Mostly people just drool over the coop pictures because some are so elaborate and some are just simple refurbished dog houses on skids but works.

I will have a much Scratch and Peck that will fit in my Car. I live in Crestline (San Bernardino Mountains) and will happily meet folks for feed deliveries in the San Bernardio area for future reference.
- Julie :)

Don't know if the pic is going to come up...but it's a pic of pepper on the dining room table after she invited herself in. She's a cool little BBR...she'll run behind me when the older flock boss chases her off.

HI from Orange Calif! I have one little Bantam that I actually hatched in my classroom along with 12 other eggs. She was the only Bantam and I fell in love with her
love.gif
One year later, Peep is a part of our family and very spoiled!! She is such a sweetie!

Back
Top Bottom