California-Southern

Oh ok what is the price on a 50 lb bag

You will have to call Kruse, I just know what it is, don't know how much they charge for it

I just went to Kruse (La Habra) & Blue Hills Nursery (Whittier), and both are selling the 40# of Scratch & Peck layer for $34.99. Kruse keeps theirs in stock, whereas Blue Hills told me that we can call to order and they get shipments every 2 weeks. I got my S&P from Kruse's today and will be getting it through the store in the future too, because it's closest to me and because I can get it whenever I need to since they keep it in stock.

Anah
I just went to Kruse (La Habra) & Blue Hills Nursery (Whittier), and both are selling the 40# of Scratch & Peck layer for $34.99. Kruse keeps theirs in stock, whereas Blue Hills told me that we can call to order and they get shipments every 2 weeks. I got my S&P from Kruse's today and will be getting it through the store in the future too, because it's closest to me and because I can get it whenever I need to since they keep it in stock.
anaheim feed carries S&P, too. I called yesterday and was surprised to learn that they carry S&P grower / developer.

greek and associates vet in yorba Linda is looking for a home for this guy. Animal services brought him in, thinking he was a hawk! He's sweet, climbed right up onto my shoulder. Call 714-463-1190

You have got to be kidding me. Who hires these people for Animal Services? Yikes.

Sorry no room at this hotel for another Roo prospect. I have plenty Roos prospects to Rehome. :)

Anyone intersted in Blue Olive Egger or 2 Blue Marans most likely Roos about 5 weeks old?

You have got to be kidding me. Who hires these people for Animal Services? Yikes.

Sorry no room at this hotel for another Roo prospect. I have plenty Roos prospects to Rehome. :)

Anyone intersted in Blue Olive Egger or 2 Blue Marans most likely Roos about 5 weeks old?
If there's a big demand for roos, I have several to offer as well =)

greek and associates vet in yorba Linda is looking for a home for this guy. Animal services brought him in, thinking he was a hawk! He's sweet, climbed right up onto my shoulder. Call 714-463-1190

Roos can be the sweetest pet chicken. Any ideas on his breed?

I got nothing. His feathers are a gorgeous warm brown. I wish I had gotten a better pic, but I was focused on my own sick girl (the reason I was at the vet in the first place!).

My guess with him was either a Bielefelder or Rhodebar or some autosexing type breed.

BTW - Is your girl ok?

Back
Top Bottom