California-Southern

Would anyone be interested in 2-3 week old chicks at the lake e meetup? I am expecting some hatches over the next two weeks including some California whites, lavender orpingtons, and barnyard mixes. I can only keep a few, so there should be several extras ready. Possibly two 6 week old ameracaunas and a gold laced Wyandotte if I can bring myself to part with them as well.

Would anyone be interested in 2-3 week old chicks at the lake e meetup? I am expecting some hatches over the next two weeks including some California whites, lavender orpingtons, and barnyard mixes. I can only keep a few, so there should be several extras ready. Possibly two 6 week old ameracaunas and a gold laced Wyandotte if I can bring myself to part with them as well.
Pickle, are the AMs and the GLW girls? Can you send me some pics please and how much do you want for them? Are you on FB? I'm going to paste this on my FB Met up thread.

Hi Pickledpenny, we may be interested in the Ameracaunas. Please post pictures & tell us more about them. Thanks

I plan on being at the(( [COLOR=141823]Lake Elsinore, CPP/BYC South meet-up. The date is November 15 and the location will be at Lakepoint Park[/COLOR]))  I am bringing 2 Bantam Polish Roosters and 3 Bantam Polish Pullets, If you could wait till then if you plan on going I could try to bring some eggs if they have any more by that time.  I would like $1.00 an egg if that is fine with you.  I am keeping 12 Bantam Polish Pullets and 2 Bantam Polish Roosters for Spring so will have lots of fertile eggs then.

Let me know either way.
What is the price on your pulleys???

Back
Top Bottom