California-Southern

I would love to come to the meet and greet! I missed the specifics. I'm sure the time and place have been posted but could someone please repost?
Also, if someone has a hen house for sale or play house that I can convert, please let me know and maybe we can meet up on Saturday!
You are all cordially invited to the first Annual (Maybe) Lake Elsinore, CPP/BYC South meet-up. The date is November 15 and the location will be at Lakepoint Park, at 420 E Lakeshore Dr Lake Elsinore, CA. 92530. Starts at 10am until dusk. There are trees, a playground, restrooms, and a limited amount of picnic tables w/bbq's (3 in the area). Plenty of parking, but will have to make an aprox 100 yard walk. The spot is overlooking the lake and the weather should be perfect. So come one, come all and tell a friend and pack a picnic lunch.
Feel free to add what you're looking for or what you want to bring. And please share the tread. Any questions, PM me... Thanks...

Thanks Perchie.girl! I'm looking for a play house now to convert. I love that idea! I already have an 8'x8' fenced run so I think a converted play house fits the bill!

I have seen some pics of playhouses converted and they look great! I think they would work well for us in SoCal
smile.png

[COLOR=333333][COLOR=141823]You are all cordially invited to the first Annual (Maybe) Lake Elsinore, CPP/BYC South meet-up. The date is November 15 and the location will be at Lakepoint Park, at 420 E Lakeshore Dr Lake Elsinore, CA. 92530. Starts at 10am until dusk. There are trees, a playground, restrooms, and a limited amount of picnic tables w/bbq's (3 in the area). Plenty of parking, but will have to make an aprox 100 yard walk. The spot is overlooking the lake and the weather should be perfect. So come one, come all and tell a friend and pack a picnic lunch. Feel free to add what you're looking for or what you want to bring. And please share the tread. Any questions, PM me... Thanks...[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR]
Hello, is this event still on for tomorrow ???? I'm ready :rolleyes:

I' m looking for a light brahma rooster, and a silver laced Wyandotte rooster ... I'll be at the meet up tomorrow... I'll be taking some gamel' s quail, Italian golden Coturnix quail, some rooster that need a forever home... Not for eating lol only the quail could be somebody's dinner...

Back
Top Bottom