California-Southern

Thanks! That's an Appenzeller Spitzhauben. Unfortunately she died a couple of weeks ago from wet pox. She was very smart, curious, loads of personality, tame, sweet, AND gorgeous. I only had her for a few months, but I already love the breed and would recommend it.

Thanks for sharing her pics, sorry for your loss…she is a real beauty

at $20 a vial its not outrageous but its still a gazillion doses and a shame to waste.

I suppose we could post when we plan to administer and coordinate by zip codes?
If the chicks have been isolated, preferably indoors, it is not imperative to vaccinate within 24 hours.
A hatch is fairly transportable...

What breed are these babies they came from ideal and they are pullets

You are all again cordially invited to the Spring Lake Elsinore, CPP/BYC South meet-up. The date is Saturday, March 28th, and the location will be at Lakepoint Park, at 420 E Lakeshore Dr Lake Elsinore, CA. 92530. Starts at 10am (set up as early as you want, please bring me some donuts and coffee, lol) and goes until dusk or when Susan stops talking lol. There are trees, a playground, restrooms, and a limited amount of picnic tables w/bbq's (3 in the area). Plenty of parking, but will have to make an aprox 100 yard walk. The spot is overlooking the lake and the weather should be perfect. So come one, come all and tell a friend and pack a picnic lunch.
Feel free to add pictures of what you're looking for or what you want to bring. And please share the thread. Any questions, PM me... Thanks...

Because I know we all love egg pics... my Welsummer laid her first egg yesterday. It's a very nice warm brown with lots of tiny speckles. It makes a nice compliment to the pink-brown and blue eggs I'm already getting from my other 2 hens.
Next up: 5 pullets on their way to POL this spring.

Back
Top Bottom