California-Southern

I wish i could go to the modestobshow even tho its four hours away itd a bit far but not completly undoable. But i forgot my grandma has a party with 20 red hat ladies at her ceramic shop so i cant go. Bummer days. Is there going to be another show somewhere closer any time soon?

Chickencrazy21 where u at? I don't have any chicken crazy friends and if there is a chance to carpool to another show I don't mind driving...if you don't mind riding in a Mini Cooper convertible hair and feathers blowing in the breeze!

Are there any shows down Orange County way? I have to miss the Modesto show as its trout opener at my fave lake. But I would love to go to a show.

This is the last APA/ABA show for the season, the next show of this type will be in October! There are poultry shows at most fairs, but they are not till end of summer.

I live in Hacienda Hts, 'round the corner from West Covina ya know ;)

I was at the Ventura show. It is a bit early for a lot of chickens, but has some very good breeders showing there. The PPBA show in Modesto next weekend will have 3500 birds, so three times what you saw in Ventura. It is the APA National meet. Walt
May the force be with YOU Walt, especially after I show up with my Mobile Command Center ! :celebrate :weee

Last edited:
I am in Buena Park right around the corner :) keep me in mine if you go to another show. I don't know much about breeders and shows etc. at these shows is anything for sale? Or is that taboo or do you just make contacts? I don't have the space here for very many chickens but I intend to put a small coop in the yard. I have a coop in lake Isabella at my cabin. I go back in forth.

This is the last APA/ABA show for the season, the next show of this type will be in October! There are poultry shows at most fairs, but they are not till end of summer.

I live in Hacienda Hts, 'round the corner from West Covina ya know ;)
There will still be APA /ABA shows yet to come in Fresno and about 3 more in Northern California.

Back
Top Bottom