California-Southern

I'm so excited we got some new chicks today :D
White crested black, buff laced, and white polish. Afro chicks!

Cutie pies!!

They came from Mcmurray Hatchery. We went round and round with the local feed stores trying to hunt a few of these down with no luck. I definitely won't be keeping all of them but they require a 15 chick min. so that's why we have a Polish Party going on over here! I purchased all females and had them vaccinated for Mareks and Coccidiosis just in case to not introduce any diseases into my existing flock. Once I know their sex for sure I'll most likely start to sell some of these locally. I don't want to sell someone a cockerel on accident and I know the polish are hard to sex at the hatcheries

They came from Mcmurray Hatchery. We went round and round with the local feed stores trying to hunt a few of these down with no luck. I definitely won't be keeping all of them but they require a 15 chick min. so that's why we have a Polish Party going on over here! I purchased all females and had them vaccinated for Mareks and Coccidiosis just in case to not introduce any diseases into my existing flock. Once I know their sex for sure I'll most likely start to sell some of these locally. I don't want to sell someone a cockerel on accident and I know the polish are hard to sex at the hatcheries

Where at do you live? I would be interested in buying a couple. Ill even take a roo if one happens to turn out as one. I LOVE polish chicks and have been wanting one. I think its partially how adorable they are. And well im part polish lol. I dont mind roos and well animal control around here is a joke. If they cant handle afressive dog calls that i made almost 3 years ago. Then they better leave me and my birds alone lol.

Where at do you live? I would be interested in buying a couple. Ill even take a roo if one happens to turn out as one. I LOVE polish chicks and have been wanting one. I think its partially how adorable they are. And well im part polish lol. I dont mind roos and well animal control around here is a joke. If they cant handle afressive dog calls that i made almost 3 years ago. Then they better leave me and my birds alone lol.

I'm in the LB area. Pretty much 91 x 605 fwy. Which type were you interested in? id love to sell you a few if you want to meet up

Back
Top Bottom