California-Southern

im so excited im getting some little silkie chicks tomorrow!! also speaking of that if there is anyone in san diego who wants some white silkie roosters let me know.  i'm getting 4-5 chicks to make sure i get 1-2 girls and giving away the rest! silkies are an awesome breed, but i just cant have any roosters.

Bring yer new "kids" to the BYC meet-up on June 2nd at Collier Park in Ramona! FOR SURE there will be silkie lovers anf maybe someone who would love to have your "extras"........There will also be a Serama show at the same time, so even more people from BYC to meet....COME ON DOWN......:yesss: :thumbsup

i would, but i wont know the sex by then... maybe i could go to the next one?
idunno.gif
thanks for the heads up though!!
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
my silkies are adorable! there a day old and they are about the size of a quarter. its really funny, i watched them for a little bit and they hold their own against the two week old ees i have. i saw one of my ees peck at one of the silkies legs, and the silkie kicked food in the ees face!!!!!
lau.gif

I'm in Burbank too! :) Brand new to "chickening", looking right now to start my first flock. What kind of chickens do you have? Where did you get them? Do you have any tips on local feed stores or anything like that?

Lisa Kinman
[email protected]

OH MY, SO MANY NEWBEES TODAY!

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME EVERYONE! Yes there is going to be a BYC meet-up AND a Serama show on Saturday the 2nd at Collier Park in Ramona.
EVERYONE is welcome to stop by, so hopefully we might see you there!

Back
Top Bottom