CALIFORNIA The Whole State thread

I have the following eggs for sale

I have 18 LF Ameraucana eggs for sale. There are 15 Blue and 3 Lavender as of now.
1Doz Silver Penciled Plymouth Rocks
1Doz Black Sumatras
Can ship but shipping charges will be added. I'll be listing these other places too, so pm me quick.
Adding 1 Doz Splash over Blue Sumatras

Ok, more 6 Bantam Modern Games, price plus shipping. 6 Bantam Blue Langshuns and 6 mixed colors OEGBs all in same pen Wonder what else I'll have soon??? hmm

Hi from over at the Nevada thread! Does anyone in NorCal, preferably more toward Reno, have peahens? I have a client who needs a companion for her peacock, and she doesn't care what color. She's willing to drive, as long as the price is right.

Hi from over at the Nevada thread! Does anyone in NorCal, preferably more toward Reno, have peahens? I have a client who needs a companion for her peacock, and she doesn't care what color. She's willing to drive, as long as the price is right.
Sunny doesn't have anything yet? I know someone around here has some. Hope they see this and get back to you.

I still have chicks too. Near Fresno
Mostly Marans crosses.

I just got two hydrometers/thermometers and they went belly up after a month...one hatch, if that! Grrr!

Club feet? causes? to humid, to dry...? to hot? I am guessing it is a incubator thing. It is mostly on the Polish and Spitzhaubens. Thoughts?

He is not in...He will call me back.
google Deb's Birds in Madera, she might know someone.

Thanks. As for the club foot, ihave a couple of polish that came out that way, did you get your eggs locally? I got mine from a lady in...oakhurst and I think its genetic. You can make little cardboard booties for them but it has to be done after hatching or it won't work.

Thanks. As for the club foot, ihave a couple of polish that came out that way, did you get your eggs locally? I got mine from a lady in...oakhurst and I think its genetic. You can make little cardboard booties for them but it has to be done after hatching or it won't work.
Thanks, When Deb hatches them, it is not a problem. Only when Alice or i do it. So, we were thinking it is the incubators.
I got mine from My pet Chicken (not impressed) and Alice got me one from Meyer. So, i know they are not related.

I have Crele Polish Hatching right now!
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom