CALIFORNIA The Whole State thread

Dear Fellow Enablers,

I have been running with an overflowing plate this winter and just stopped by to see what I could see. Looks like everyone is preocupied this year. Went back a few pages and its QUIET! Hope everyone is well? Wondering if anyone is gearing up to work on their birds yet. Or if anyone ever stopped. Getting ready to start collecting from my Pita Pints girls. NOT AN INCH OF SNOW ON THE GROUND!!!! So they are laying nice and steady~yay!

Kandi

Dear Fellow Enablers,

I have been running with an overflowing plate this winter and just stopped by to see what I could see. Looks like everyone is preocupied this year. Went back a few pages and its QUIET! Hope everyone is well? Wondering if anyone is gearing up to work on their birds yet. Or if anyone ever stopped. Getting ready to start collecting from my Pita Pints girls. NOT AN INCH OF SNOW ON THE GROUND!!!! So they are laying nice and steady~yay!

Kandi
Hi, Kandi! I have my first two batches of Pita Pinta eggs in the incubator and due to hatch in the next two weeks. I have another 24 eggs sitting here. I had planned on setting them today when I realized that I am taking a trip to see my dad in AZ and I won't be home when they are due to hatch. My daughter (13) is not sure that she can handle it. I'm up early this morning debating with myself on what to do. I would love to see some pics of your PPs!

Dear Fellow Enablers,

Kandi

It is good to hear from you!

Post pictures of the Pita Pitas and check out the thread that Debi started for them.

Attention! If you are coming to the PPBA show. There has been talk about bringing rescue chickens to the show, possibly for re-homing. We must ask that you do not bring any birds that are not entered in the show or that have registered sale cages. With this high security situation of the Avian Influenza outbreak, it is important to take the health and safety of birds actually entered in the show into the highest consideration. Our show is an event promoting purebred poultry bred to the standard for breeding and exhibition purposes and while we care about all domestic poultry, we owe it to our exhibitors who have worked hard preparing their birds for a long time to ensure a safe healthy environment. Any birds found that do not fit into the categories listed above will need to be removed from show premises. People who bring these birds will also be asked to leave. Thank you for your cooperation.
--PPBA Show Committee

I have a request from a Turlock Garden Club lady. She need a female Bronze Turkey. She is getting a grown male or 2 & need a mate. Does anyone coming to the party know of one that is available for sale?? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom