Call Ducks Finally Hatched

Where did everyone go?:hit
Well today is day 26 and eggbert is going into lockdown. He is still moving around in there like crazy. I am a little worried about the possibility of that sticky chick stuff. The pointy end of the egg (bottom) is not completely filled up. I hope it isn't a bunch of sticky juice. Fingers crossed, here we go!

Here if you need us. Good luck! :fl

Where did everyone go?:hit
Well today is day 26 and eggbert is going into lockdown. He is still moving around in there like crazy. I am a little worried about the possibility of that sticky chick stuff. The pointy end of the egg (bottom) is not completely filled up. I hope it isn't a bunch of sticky juice. Fingers crossed, here we go!
Grrr hate when that happens. Give him a little more time, keep humidity up.

I gotta try not to think about it and quit worrying until hatch day. It's just so hard to do! What it it is an eagle egg and I've been treating it like a duck. What if it is a goose? I've never hatched a goose! Thanks for being there.

I gotta try not to think about it and quit worrying until hatch day. It's just so hard to do! What it it is an eagle egg and I've been treating it like a duck. What if it is a goose? I've never hatched a goose! Thanks for being there.
Goose! Omg let me tell you I have FOUR geese sitting on eggs right now. I don’t need anymore. Seven is enough for me. Lol. But they are stubborn and won’t listen to me.

Not much other than taking care of birds and husband. You have 7 geese and more on the way? I think last we talked you had two. Someone has been busy!:lol: Good to see you

Back
Top Bottom