Call Ducks

kandyg_99

Crowing
13 Years
Sep 24, 2008
Colorado
Has Anyone Ordered The Adult Call Ducks From Purely Poultry ? I Have, They Just Arrived This Morning, And I Am Not At All Happy With The Quality Of These Ducks. If Anyone Here Has Also Ordered From Them Can You Show Me A Picture Of What You Received...Thank You

These Are Larger Than A Pair I Received Last Week From A Different Seller .( The Pair I Ordered As Pet Quality Are Smaller Than The Ones I Received From Purely Poultry Today ) Their Bills Are Very Long & The Overall Size Is Bigger. For What I Spent On Them, They Are Not Even Pet Quality In My Opinion...I Just Wanted To See If Anyone Else Ordered From Purely Poultry & See If They We're The Same Quality I Received...

Click on attach files if you’re on your phone it’ll ask you if you to go your photo album or take a pic if you’re on your computer it’ll take you to your files. I usually take a photo with my phone email it to myself then put it in files on my computer if I don’t want to try and post with my phone or something. Good luck!!

Chocolate Calls.jpg

Attachments

• Chocoalte Calls 2.jpg
    Chocoalte Calls 2.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 11

Back
Top Bottom