calling any one from missouri

Anyone going to the GBWF Gardner Auction tomorrow?

Full Sale Information: http://www.gbwf.org/hoagba/spring_sale.html

2012 Spring Bird & Animal Auction
8:00 A.M., March 17, 2012
Johnson County Fairgrounds, Gardner, Kansas
A USDA & Kansas Animal Health Licensed Auction
$5.00 admission for all persons including children over 4 years old
4-H and FFA members free with an adult paid admission & 4-H or FFA membership card
The Johnson County Fairgrounds are located in Downtown Gardner. Take exit 210 off I-35, go west on HWY 56 (Main Street) to Elm Street and turn right.

Main Arena Consignments: Various varieties of pheasants, peafowl, quail, partridge, francolins, wild ducks and geese, swans, pigeons and doves, rabbits, domestic waterfowl, bantam and standard chickens, guineas, sheep, goats, & used equipment.

Cage Bird Building Consignments: Large variety of aviary/cage birds, lizards, non-poisonous snakes, hamsters, guineas pigs and other small animals, and related equipment.

Hi there,
I am from way down south, and you may have not heard of the community. However, ask your friends, they may know how to get to Seligman. If you have some layers for sale, let me know. 662-0144/[email protected].

Hi, I'm just wondering if you made it to the Gardner sale on Saturday? We went to the one in October, but needed to work on a new chicken house so didn't take time to go to the spring one.

My name is Anna.

welcome-byc.gif
I'm in Kansas City.
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom