calling any one from missouri

this is my baby buff Orpington named Princess LAYUH.

This is my black giant jersey named El Chopo

This is my last chick , a white giant jersey named Stella.

This is there third week of life.

brittanymullin--This saturday, Turkey Creek Poultry Swap....at Turkey Creek feed, 7647 E 20th in Joplin. Do you live near Joplin? You can sell all those kinds of animals there. It's held 1st Sat. every month and is well attended.

Any nurseries here in Sw Missouri ? I'm looking for more cherry trees to be specific.
I'm not sure how far you are from it but Stark Bro's nursery www.starkbros.com is in Mexico MO and has just about any type of fruit tree there is. We bought our orchard trees and Black Berry plants from them. Must have picked over 60 pounds of berries this year.

@microchick thanks, i was looking for someone I could pick up from,they are over 5 hours away . I have had bad experiences ordering trees online, they always grow but aren't always what they say they are. I am very far Sw, literally just a couple miles from Arkansas.

Speaking of Arkansas I think I just thought of a place! It's crazy how the mind works.

Yep, not cheap but quality plants and their shipping is dependable. They send the plants wrapped in wet packing and the trees, while bare root, generally do well coming out of dormancy. I haven't ordered anything lately. The only trees I have had problems with is hybrid apples and pears and that problem was fireblight. No fault of the trees other than not being resistant enough and the rain in our area being above normal in the spring.

I'm betting the Arbor day trees are two foot tall at best upon receipt, please correct me if I am wrong as that is the size of the trees the Mo dept of Conservation sells annually.

Guess it all boils down to what you want, what you want to pay and how long you want to wait for it to produce.

Back
Top Bottom