Can someone explain incubating eggs to me?

My Gander

My Goose

Both
Their beautiful and so are your Silkies. Look at that lush green grass. I envy anyone who has beautiful grass like that, we live in the mountains and our ground is so rocky it's hard to grow grass. Weeds grow well though.
roll.png

In my yard wild parsnip grows if you touch it you get blisters. I hate that its everywhere. Plus winters coming all that green will turn white. Lol

In my yard wild parsnip grows if you touch it you get blisters. I hate that its everywhere. Plus winters coming all that green will turn white. Lol
The wild parsnips doesn't bother the animals? you all have lots of snow in winter, do you feed grains and hay when there is no grass? We're in upper south here in the USA so winters are cold but not as bad as other parts of the country, last winter was an exception though. I don't look forward to winter.

The wild parsnips doesn't bother the animals? you all have lots of snow in winter, do you feed grains and hay when there is no grass? We're in upper south here in the USA so winters are cold but not as bad as other parts of the country, last winter was an exception though. I don't look forward to winter.

Im not sure if they eat it but it doesnt bother them. They get fed the same as they would in the warmer weathers. :) it gets negitives here with a few feet of snow. I hate winter for me its hard to breathe.

With my longest egg this year managed to hatch and grow up healthy when it was put at 18 days in incubater but most don't stay fertile this long and only reason i put the egg in this late is because it was a buff African so i chance that and it worked :D

With my longest egg this year managed to hatch and grow up healthy when it was put at 18 days in incubater but most don't stay fertile this long and only reason i put the egg in this late is because it was a buff African so i chance that and it worked :D

I want to collect as many eggs as I can so I have a good chance of getting some babies! Do geese lay eggs once a day or every other day or?

Back
Top Bottom