Can you De-crow a Rooster?

Quote:
Yeah I guess everything would be really close together in that small of an area. But wonder if they could do some kind of chemical injection to permantley paralyze the vocal cords or something? I would really like to get that magazine one day- but for right now I'm broke and can't get on the welfare!!
gig.gif

Actually you can stop a rooster from crowing by putting him in a small enough cage where he can't stretch his neck out. I know it's not very practical.

Quote:
I've heard that before- I may have even have read that on one of your posts. I can't freerange here but I still don't have to worry about them crowing though!! I really like to hear them crow- but then again I like donkeys braying , cows lowing, geese cackling, etc. etc. You get the idea
lol.png
But I know some people don't like things like that and that keeps some people from being able to keep a rooster.

well all i can say is...my neighbors are just gonna have to deal with my Golden Cuckoo roo..cause i'm keeping him! time to up the egg bribes around here...

I've only got one neighbor who is kind of an ___ . But so far has been cool with our chickens. Even thought he did raise a whole lot of H**L about our other neighbor having a goat. He don't even live that close to the other neighbor and said they smelled. Of course the field behind our house is right in front of his house. So if he gives me any grief- I will be planting a nice long row of very invasive bamboo along our property line. I know where some is that I can get cuttings from that grows so thick and wild , you can't throw a cat through it!! (another old southern saying) . Then he won't be able to hear smell or see much . He'll have to pump in sunlight. The choice is his- My motto- Don't start none - won't be none
lau.gif

Quote:
LOL I better not get too cocky though - He's bigger than me and he might be able to "whoop" me.
gig.gif
But I'm cuter!!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
LOL I better not get too cocky though - He's bigger than me and he might be able to "whoop" me.
gig.gif
But I'm cuter!!
big_smile.png

lol.png
silly!
gig.gif

Quote:
gig.gif
But I'm cuter!!
big_smile.png

lol.png
silly!
gig.gif

He really shouldn't complain about anything around here- He is "whiter than white" big old belly and he does his yard work shirtless and wears "bootie coolers" ( short shorts)
ep.gif
sickbyc.gif

Back
Top Bottom