Can you De-crow a Rooster?

Quote:
lol.png
silly!
gig.gif

He really shouldn't complain about anything around here- He is "whiter than white" big old belly and he does his yard work shirtless and wears "bootie coolers" ( short shorts)
ep.gif
sickbyc.gif

yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

Quote:
This didn't work with us. I HATED doing it, but our neighbor called the cops and we had to until we could find a new home.

Quote:
Also there is some kind of plant i think it is called jerusalem artichoke, highly invasive !!!!!

I've heard of the jerusalem artichoke. I think it's edible ( the root) but I 'd have to read up on it more. My memory is terrible.

Quote:
This didn't work with us. I HATED doing it, but our neighbor called the cops and we had to until we could find a new home.

A friend of mine did it. He lived in an area that was faily well populated and there were complaints about his rooster crowing. He kept him in the barn but he was still pretty loud so my friend put the Roo in a small cage and not a peep from him. My friends Roo would crow constantly. One day we went over to his house for a cookout and I didn't hear the Roo which was very unusual. That how I learned about it.

Last edited:
I tell you thse people that call the cops because of a crowing rooster really make me sick!! I love the sound of the roosters crowing it does not bother me at all. I have one rooster that has a messed up clock and he starts to crow around midnight and this still does not bother me

My 5 month old Silkie cockerel was crowing up a storm. I found that
if I put a radio near their pen that was on loud enough to cover
some of the neighborhood noise, he didn't crow near so much.

I'm having to be real careful about the crowing because I have
one of those neighbors too.

You could just feed one lots of crackers. I fed a rooster of mine crackers once as a treat and me and my wife got a big laugh when he tried to crow after eating them. It seems to have the same effect as people do trying do whistle after eating crackers.

Quote:
He really shouldn't complain about anything around here- He is "whiter than white" big old belly and he does his yard work shirtless and wears "bootie coolers" ( short shorts)
ep.gif
sickbyc.gif

yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

ooh the visual i'm getting .....
sickbyc.gif

Back
Top Bottom