CANADA GOOSE BREEDERS (I found LEGAL breeders!)

Can I get the name of the breeder to see if any are available or get on the list for next year?
Found it! I just didn’t go far enough through the thread. My bad! Thank you so much for providing the info!! I’ve contacted him so we’ll see what happens.

Can I get the name of the breeder to see if any are available or get on the list for next year?

Congratulations!!!!
Thank you! They are now big and pretty much fully grown. It's just so much fun, raising goslings, especially Canada goslings. I'll add some videos for you all to see how well they did and how healthy they are!

Hello Everyone,
I'm posting this as a helping hand to everyone! IF you been searching for a LEGAL Canada goose breeder FOLLOW THIS POST!! I have FOUND & CONFIRMED several breeders in the USA as of recent! I will share their info on THIS THREAD as soon as the mating / place orders season starts!!!
WHY AM I WAITING TILL THE BREEDERS START ACCEPTING ORDERS?
Well, that's an easy one to answer: After searching for over 2+ years, I have only recently found them. I plan on placing an order for goslings/hatching eggs & don't want to have my kindness bite me in the butt and them being "SOLD OUT" because I told everyone who the breeders are. Lol.
I will be checking EVERY DAY/EVERY OTHER DAY as we approach breeding season. As soon as my order is placed, I will come here to share the breeders I have found.

I truly hope this helps someone like me, who LOVES CANADA GEESE, has researched and learned about the breed/species, already has experience with keeping geese & who can't wait to spoil them!
Please don't buy them on a whim .... They are A LOT of work and even when hand raised and imprinted, NOT ALL geese become tame!

So, if you LOVE CANADA GEESE as much as I do and have been desperately searching for a LEGAL BREEDER, 🪶COMMENT!!!🦢 🪶FOLLOW!!! 🦢

I WILL UPDATE WITH WEBSITES NAMES PHONE NUMBERS AND PICTURES !!!
(With the seller/breeders permission of course)

MUCH LOVE, GOD BLESS,
CINDY
Hello I’m interested in obtaining hatching eggs from a legal breeder .

Back
Top Bottom