Canadians check in here....

Welcome Wobbleycockfarm
frow.gif

Well this winter has been a hard one on the chickens. Have a few roosters with frost bitten combs and wattles, one young cockerel with a couple frostbitten toes. He did not perch and was on the floor for the night, thinking he fell off the perch through the night??? So am Dr them all up. Just hope we don't get another Polar Vortex again!!!
somad.gif
probably right after the 4 days of rain coming right up!

Hey fellow Canadians! I am brand new here, and I am from St. George, Ontario. My family and I are excited to get our own back yard chickens in the spring! We are currently trying to figure out the ins and outs of our by laws...sigh. It would be a bummer if our best "laid" plans ran "foul" because of bylaws!
Looking forward to getting to know you all and learn lots, too!:)

Hey fellow Canadians! I am brand new here, and I am from St. George, Ontario. My family and I are excited to get our own back yard chickens in the spring! We are currently trying to figure out the ins and outs of our by laws...sigh. It would be a bummer if our best "laid" plans ran "foul" because of bylaws!
Looking forward to getting to know you all and learn lots, too!
smile.png
welcome-byc.gif
I love your username!!!!
Well hello from just around the corner, you are very close to me. If you are looking for a couple of hens I maybe able to help you with some of my Euskal Oiloas (Basque Hens). I have a couple of hens I will not be using for breeding (not proper feather colour) and are only a year and a half. They are an extremely friendly breed.
I wish I could help you out with they bylaws but I am not familiar with what Brant County's policy's are. I wish you luck and welcome neighbor!!!

Last edited:
Hey! Yes, we are close! Is that a gypsy vanner in your pic? Lovely! I have a quarter horse and we do dressage. A member from Brantford contacted me with some bylaw info so I hope to have it sorted out soon. Yes, I would be interested in some hens! Yay!

Back
Top Bottom