Canadians check in here....

If
if you have no luck locally, I can pass along some sfh and d'uccle breeder names to you in S. Ont who might be able to help you out?
It'd have to be hatching eggs. But definitely the SFH for sure! My only two other options are a breeder in Quebec that charges outrageous prices & a farm in the US which might ding me at the border. :/

Thanks!

So some of my birds have the sneezing flu, how can I cure this please? One of my lil RiR gets bubbles up in her eyes when she sneezes :( Pls help. thanks.

Pm'd you
smile.png
Thank you so much for that!

So some of my birds have the sneezing flu, how can I cure this please? One of my lil RiR gets bubbles up in her eyes when she sneezes :( Pls help. thanks.

as soon as my birds start sneezing or sniffling i make them a mash of oatmeal with lots of garlic and cayenne pepper. depending on what i have in the house, i will add yogurt and kelp. i also put apple cider vinegar in their water. there is a forum here for diseases, too. there are quite a few people who can help you there. good luck!

hey guys/gals thought it would be easier to post here than the buy sell trade, i'm looking for quail or some chukar i am in the port perry area. any help would be great thanks!

hey guys/gals thought it would be easier to post here than the buy sell trade, i'm looking for quail or some chukar i am in the port perry area. any help would be great thanks!
I'm in eastern Ottawa area. I have available Japanese Coturnix Quail males at 7-8 weeks. No hatching eggs till Spring as I'm looking for another breeder North of me to refresh my line. My original stock is from the Perth region. Might want to look there (on Kijiji for sure) as that's far closer to T:hmmt than I am.

First snow here today, and my first snow with chickens, I have no clue if I should let them outside its -3c, I know they are going to want to.

Also I need to butcher an18 week old cockerel as he is causing trouble for the two gentlemen I have also 18 weeks. Any tips for this time of year, when we processed our broilers they were starting to get hair, MIL said it was from the cold, should I just skin him?

Back
Top Bottom