candling/hatching question

Wahoo!! So glad to hear good news!! This little one will most likely make me wait...it's done a pretty good job making me wait all this time..lol! I'm pretty excited about it cause my 5yr old gets out of school today at lunch for Thanksgiving break which means he will be able to be home to see it hatch along with my 4 yr old!! YAY!! Idk what time this happened tho. I'm pretty positive it wasn't there last night. I noticed it when I got up at 6 A.M. to get ready!

I'm too excited! I checked on it about 30 mins ago and it was doin some serious rockin!

fl.gif

I probably won't be around much the next few days, but I'm very hopeful for you and this little one!

Ok I'm gonna bug yall with one more question! When I got my ducks, they were a few days old. I got them from Tractor Supply. I brought them home and put them in a large clear storage container with wood shavings and a heat lamp. When it's safe to take this one out of the Bator do I just do the same thing?? Also, I don't take it out until it's dried and fluffed up right?

Seriously so excited for you!! Glad he's rockin' and rollin' in there! That means he's working! :D

Thanks!! I'm super stoked myself! :D I left for a little bit earlier and when I came back the cracked spot has gotten bigger! WOOT WOOT!

That's great!! Making a little progress. :)

Yeah, it's always hard to focus on anything else at times like these, but it's best to try and go out and do other things for a bit, because then you come back to little surprises like that. ^-^

Time for bed here, but I hope to see some more news tomorrow on this little one!

Back
Top Bottom