~*CAROLINA CHICKENSTOCK "SPRING" 2012*~

We are really enjoying the strawberry jam we got from HT. YUMMY!!
celebrate.gif

I'm trying to find information about the Gaston, SC chickenstock, but I couldn't find a thread about it. I saw in this one that it is this Saturday. Does anyone know times and an address?

I'm trying to find information about the Gaston, SC chickenstock, but I couldn't find a thread about it. I saw in this one that it is this Saturday. Does anyone know times and an address?
    • Saturday, May 12, 2012
    • 8:00am until 1:00pm

• Locklair's Hwy 321 and State Pond Rd. , Gaston SC
Several folks fron the south carolina thread will be there also check the Chicken Swap of South Carolina Facebook page for more info

Hi All!!!
frow.gif
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that we are now starting to gear up for "Fall" Carolina Chickenstock, date is to be September 22. Keep an eye out soon for a new fall thread with more information. Really looking forward to seeing everyone again and.. this time I AM GOING TO HAVE MORE TIME TO SOCIALIZE!!! maybe
tongue.png

Hi All!!!
frow.gif
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that we are now starting to gear up for "Fall" Carolina Chickenstock, date is to be September 22. Keep an eye out soon for a new fall thread with more information. Really looking forward to seeing everyone again and.. this time I AM GOING TO HAVE MORE TIME TO SOCIALIZE!!! maybe
tongue.png

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
ya.gif

woot.gif

I have been sharing the FB link all over my FB social pages and letting as many folks know as possible! Not too sure you can share a link from here to the FB page because they don't want you to be taken from this site but I will do my part to spread the word so we can all have a great time!
I so hope you can socialize more this time around.
clap.gif

woot.gif

I have been sharing the FB link all over my FB social pages and letting as many folks know as possible! Not too sure you can share a link from here to the FB page because they don't want you to be taken from this site but I will do my part to spread the word so we can all have a great time!
I so hope you can socialize more this time around.
clap.gif

me too

Back
Top Bottom