Carolina Chickenstock Spring 2013

I understand that I go through close to a ton of feed every three months and I don't have a huge amount of chcikens. If you change your mind let me know. I will probably bring them if you would like to see them just look me up.

I understand that I go through close to a ton of feed every three months and I don't have a huge amount of chcikens. If you change your mind let me know. I will probably bring them if you would like to see them just look me up.
I will be thinking about them =) I just have such a work load now and not enough hours in the week...I am so far behind on my own projects from being gone helping others and I am having an overwhelmed emotional breakdown...LOL...I have a few things I am thinning down so let me see how that goes!!! =) I do love some BLRWs

I will be looking for Polish of any color. Will anyone be bringing Polish? I will also be looking for Polish hatching eggs.

I will have bantam polish chicks and hatching eggs in the following colors:
WC Black
WC Blue
WC Chocolate
WC Chocolate Cuckoo (no chicks, just eggs in assortment)
WC Cuckoo (chicks and one cockerel)
Silver Laced
Buff Laced

The hatching eggs will be an assortment of those colors. I never know who is going to be laying. Would prefer to have the eggs pre-paid. They are $70 per dozen.

I will also have LF Tolbunt Polish chicks, eggs and possibly adults as well as LF Gold Laced and Gold Laced/Tolbunt crosses. The LF Gold Laced pullets and cockerels are not from my stock and are being sold as pet quality.

I will have bantam polish chicks and hatching eggs in the following colors:
WC Black
WC Blue
WC Chocolate
WC Chocolate Cuckoo (no chicks, just eggs in assortment)
WC Cuckoo (chicks and one cockerel)
Silver Laced
Buff Laced

The hatching eggs will be an assortment of those colors. I never know who is going to be laying. Would prefer to have the eggs pre-paid. They are $70 per dozen.

I will also have LF Tolbunt Polish chicks, eggs and possibly adults as well as LF Gold Laced and Gold Laced/Tolbunt crosses. The LF Gold Laced pullets and cockerels are not from my stock and are being sold as pet quality.

How much will your Tolbunt chicks be??

I will donate a dozen Tolbunt Polish hatching eggs.
smile.png
Thank you very much!! Greatly appreciate.
big_smile.png

What is your website? Thnx
I may have a Birchen Rooster that you can have. I want 10.00 for him. I will try to get a photo of him this week. I am in the bed with kidney stones today. I feel terrible. When I get to feeling a little better I will get a photo for you. You can go to my website to see photos of the parent stock. I have some really nice Birchens.
Thanks, Jody

Back
Top Bottom