Carolina Chickenstock Spring 2013

I NEED to have some of that Apple Butter!!! 2 jars! how can I pay in advance or pay day of? let me know!
Hi, I prefer pre-pay, that way all I have to do is hand everything over that day as I will already be running around crazy.
tongue.png
I will message you my paypal addy.

T-shirts have been ordered!!! Lots of great new colors this season.
big_smile.png
Raffles donations are still coming in and thank everyone who is/has donated. Those dropping off your raffle items that morning please just come find me at the T-shirt/Raffle tent.
For those purchasing shirts that day, we will also accept Credit Cards (master card, visa and discover).
smile.png

I can't remember what color short sleeve in a Large that I asked for....but by chance do you have a pink or teal in a Large short sleeve that I could have instead?
Audra, I think there are a couple of colors in those ranges that will be available that day, I won't know till we pick them up thursday afternoon. Get there early as it will be a first come on the t-shirts.
wink.png

*right now you have me holding a gray.

Have a serama pair available - Frizzle cockerel, smooth booted pullet (feather legged). Will be 6 weeks by Chickenstock. $50/pair And probably won't last long!!

This young serama pair is still looking for a home. Here is an updated picture from today, they are very small with nice type and great coloring.

Just thought I'd post some pics of a sampling of the chicks I'm bringing next week. I may also be bringing a few adults, but haven't decided yet.

Wheaten/blue wheaten Ameraucanas:

Light Brahmas:

Light Sussex (may also have some Coronation, but we'll see):

Easter Eggers - may also have some Olive Eggers, but none have hatched yet:

Last - these are chicks from a project I'm working on. They are a Coronation cockerel over a Light Sussex hen:

I haven't decided on him yet, but this is a young turkey poult tom that I might bring, also. This is a slate blue tom over a double breasted bronze hen:

This is a very special young poult. As you can see, he is in my house. He was the only one that hatched out of his clutch and I felt sorry for him, so he became a pet. I won't try to tell you he's housebroken, but he has been living inside since he was hatched and spending the days following me or my husband around outside as we do chores. He even loves my three Labs.

Is he man friendly...Tigger has been home 2 days...just flogged my egg customer =(

I haven't decided on him yet, but this is a young turkey poult tom that I might bring, also. This is a slate blue tom over a double breasted bronze hen:

This is a very special young poult. As you can see, he is in my house. He was the only one that hatched out of his clutch and I felt sorry for him, so he became a pet. I won't try to tell you he's housebroken, but he has been living inside since he was hatched and spending the days following me or my husband around outside as we do chores. He even loves my three Labs.

Back
Top Bottom