Carolina Chickenstock Spring 2013

First batch of Apple Butter SOLD OUT, working on a second batch today!!!
droolin.gif

I will have silkies for sale.

Barbara Grubb splash pair approx. 1 year old.
Porcelain pair Cockerel hatched Sept/Oct 2012 Hen purchased from Huckleberry Farm last summer-less than 2 yrs old.
Calico Cockerel (hatched from porcelain eggs Sept/Oct 2012) with a dark porcelain pullet approx. 1 year old
All are BQ

Someone is coming to look at birds Wednesday so if I sell any of these I will update the list.

I also have a several blue and splash cockerels and some young (unsexed) silkies that I may bring if I have room.

I will have hatching eggs:
mixed color guinea eggs
splash/blue silkie (Barbara Grubb and Jack Ferguson)
porcelain silkie (Bat Cave Silkie and Huckleberry Farm)

Honey for sale

I am NPIP in SC

Last edited:
I've been working hard getting ready to bring lots of goodies this weekend! I hope everyone stops by Mommy Recycles to say HI!! Here is a sample of what I will be bringing.

Pop tab Bracelets $10 each
Egg Shell Jewelry (Earrings $16 Pendants $15 Sets $28)
Repurposed lunch totes $7 each (made from old vinyl banners)

I am also hoping to have a couple feed sack bags if I have time before Saturday. I can't wait to meet everyone!!!

The person who was buying my beautiful lemon cuckoo orpington rooster had to cancel because she won't be ready - so if anyone is looking for a nice, 1yr old lemon cuckoo roo, please let me know and I can bring him. He is big and fluffy and beautiful.

I also have the following cockerels I can bring....
1-2 Isbar cockerels - a blue and a black -4mos old
3 black copper marans roos - 6 mos old
1 Jaerhons roo - 6 mos
1 Rhodebar roo - 6 mos

Angela

Alright, people! One week to go!
wee.gif

I am bringing a lot of stuff but not all of it is mine. There are some pre-sold items and birds and that are being picked up.

As of now I have 3 pairs of bantam Cochins for sale. I may make a 4th pair with a blue bantam Cochins because I have so many but I am not sure since no one has shown much interest in the other pairs. My blues are much higher in cost and I know they sell well here at the farm.

I also have meal worms that are $10 for 1000. They are live, happy and healthy. My feed back on here has been great for when I ship them and my web page gives lots of ideas and tips on care.

And I have one cage for sale like what I brought last fall. It is one of the big ones that is great for raising chicks. The bottom pan has a hole in it so it is only $20, but the wire is perfect and can be used without the pan for older birds.

I know....photos. I will try to get them up in the next day or so.

How much do 1000 of your meal worms weigh???

Alright, people! One week to go!
wee.gif

I am bringing a lot of stuff but not all of it is mine. There are some pre-sold items and birds and that are being picked up.

As of now I have 3 pairs of bantam Cochins for sale. I may make a 4th pair with a blue bantam Cochins because I have so many but I am not sure since no one has shown much interest in the other pairs. My blues are much higher in cost and I know they sell well here at the farm.

I also have meal worms that are $10 for 1000. They are live, happy and healthy. My feed back on here has been great for when I ship them and my web page gives lots of ideas and tips on care.

And I have one cage for sale like what I brought last fall. It is one of the big ones that is great for raising chicks. The bottom pan has a hole in it so it is only $20, but the wire is perfect and can be used without the pan for older birds.

I know....photos. I will try to get them up in the next day or so.
Oh my goodness it is all I can do to feed my girls the dead mealworms... There is no way no how! My skin is crawling just thinking about it!!

Back
Top Bottom