Carolina Chickenstock Spring 2013

Just to update what I am bringing: 3 silkie hens. 1 lavender and 1 lavender splash. (1 lav is pet quality) One breeder quality (good quality but feathers are not in good condition. Let her molt and she should be pretty nice.) and the other splash is a pretty good layer and breeder quality. Not sure I will get pics up before the sale. I have 3 roos and will sale only as pairs or spare roos only.. Also have one pair of porcelain. All birds are under 2 yrs. My breeders came from George Mahalik and Deb Steinberg (2 of the top breeders in US). And bringing lots of silkie chicks. black, blue, lavender, white, blue partridge, and splash. And silkie Frizzles and Sizzles chicks.

Just finished a batch of "Old Fashion" Apple Jelly, have 7 jars available. $6/each.

Also just finished another batch of Caramel Apple Bourbon Butter and only have 7 jars still available, please let me know if you need to reserved and pre-pay for your jar.
big_smile.png

**DOWN TO 6 JARS OF APPLE BUTTER**

Just wanted to remind everyone that im bringing some apple trees and blueberry bushes. Let me know if u want to pre-order any..

the apples are pixie crunch standard size and yellow transparent standard size... they are $15 each and are several yrs old..they are in sleeves not pots so dont take up too much room :)

jersey blueberry bushes..very large and already have blooms. they are $12 each.

Im only bringing trees that are preordered and a few extras so reserve yours today if interested! :)

Can't wait to see you again!! Yay!
Are you going up Friday night or driving the whole way Sat morning?
You gotta get there early to park with all of us from SC!
Yayy...Can't wait to see you again, too Amy!!

I'm heading out at 4:30AM Sat morning - should be there by 7:30 or so.

See you then!

Just to update what I am bringing: 3 silkie hens. 1 lavender and 1 lavender splash. (1 lav is pet quality) One breeder quality (good quality but feathers are not in good condition. Let her molt and she should be pretty nice.) and the other splash is a pretty good layer and breeder quality. Not sure I will get pics up before the sale. I have 3 roos and will sale only as pairs or spare roos only.. Also have one pair of porcelain. All birds are under 2 yrs. My breeders came from George Mahalik and Deb Steinberg (2 of the top breeders in US). And bringing lots of silkie chicks. black, blue, lavender, white, blue partridge, and splash. And silkie Frizzles and Sizzles chicks.
Marshas Silkies are gorgeous! They will not last long Marsha!
love.gif

Just wanted to remind everyone that im bringing some apple trees and blueberry bushes. Let me know if u want to pre-order any..

the apples are pixie crunch standard size and yellow transparent standard size... they are $15 each and are several yrs old..they are in sleeves not pots so dont take up too much room :)

Im only bringing trees that are preordered and a few extras so reserve yours today if interested! :)
You do have me down for a pixie crunch, right???

I would like a blueberry please
lol.png

jersey blueberry bushes..very large and already have blooms. they are $12 each.

Bring me a pixie crunch and a blueberry please!!

Back
Top Bottom