Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

Pics
When I get poopy eggs I break them into the dog food bowl.

I just break mine in the cage for the girls. It gives them a calcium, protein and nutrition jump. I know some people are worried about them turning into egg eaters. I haven't seen that it does that. If an egg gets broken accidentally in the nest they will all eat it.

I know you said before but I can't remember, when will you be collecting for pure Serama eggs? I know I want some of those, among many other breeds. Shh...don't tell my husband.
hide.gif

I'm already selling Serama eggs and they have been pure from the beginning.
smile.png

You can go to the classified link in my sig for more info, but there are a couple orders ahead of you.

I have all purebred Seramas. I have silky-feathered, frizzled, booted, and plain feather clean legs. Pure Seramas come in all those varieties. If you ever go to a Serama show, you'll see all those.
smile.png
I did not know that. I just keep learning more and more chicken stuff every day. Our daughter has been wanting Seramas for a few years now to go with her Silkies. We've only ever seen the clean leg ones. I saw Seramas for the first time at a pet and feed store in Blue Ridge Georgia last fall. They were the clean leg ones. Last week my daughter and I were in town shopping and noticed that the local privately owned feed store had Seramas. They were also the clean leg ones. So now I need to let her know and see which ones she would like. Thank you for letting me know about Seramas.

I got my eggs from Bama1 today and couldn't be happier! Only one casualty but I took a look at its yolk and it was definitely fertile! It's kinda hard to make out the bullseye but no worries it's there!

!

Back
Top Bottom