Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

I have a question. I am not sure where I should ask it, but I thought someone on here might know. How do you ship chicks? I am NPIP, so I can. I just don't know how to go about it. Where do you get your boxes? What do you put in the box? Where do you get the stuff you put in the box? Do you just put a copy of your NPIP certificate on the box? How old are the chicks when you ship them? Basically I am asking someone who ships chicks for a detailed description of their process. I would appreciate any advice. If I need to move this to another place I can do that. I thought their might be somone on here that had experience shipping them.

I have a question. I am not sure where I should ask it, but I thought someone on here might know. How do you ship chicks? I am NPIP, so I can. I just don't know how to go about it. Where do you get your boxes? What do you put in the box? Where do you get the stuff you put in the box? Do you just put a copy of your NPIP certificate on the box? How old are the chicks when you ship them? Basically I am asking someone who ships chicks for a detailed description of their process. I would appreciate any advice. If I need to move this to another place I can do that. I thought their might be somone on here that had experience shipping them.
Check this out: :)

Back
Top Bottom