Chattanooga, TN (surrounding areas) CHICKEN LOVERS

Trade Day March 30th @ Tractor Supply (Fort Oglethopre)

Saturday, March 30th from 10am to 2pm Tractor Supply will be kicking off the trade days again!! Farrier will be there, as well as a vet for coggins for horses and rabie shots. Pony rides and animals to pet for the kids. Horse rescue organizations, Horseplay Tack will be there. Bring any animal or anything, buy sell or trade. Let's make this BIG!! If you make any kind of homemade jams, jellies, honey, or if you knit, sew, or just wanna come set up a booth of any kind by all means please come!!! Don't forget we're selling chicks and ducks this month!!! For questions call 706.861.4536.

Hey y'all, where is Fort Oglethopre please? If I can make it I would probably pick up I24 in Kimble.

Tractor Supply - TRADE DAYS
1785 Battlefield Pkwy Fort Oglethorpe, GA 30742
(706) 861-4536

Battlefield Pkwy is also known as 2A or the main road that takes you down to Chickamauga BattleField

Hope to see you there. My name is Stacy and I will be taking some standard & bantam Cochins older birds & maybe some chicks if weather permits and/or we can figure out how to keep them warm outside.

Hey y'all, where is Fort Oglethopre please? If I can make it I would probably pick up I24 in Kimble.

Last edited:
Thank You,Stacy. I should be able to find that without a map. I was curious about general location.
Battlefield Parkway,2A.and Rossville Blvd. All the same road and leads to destination, yes?

Thank You,Stacy. I should be able to find that without a map. I was curious about general location.
Battlefield Parkway,2A.and Rossville Blvd. All the same road and leads to destination, yes?
Yes, pretty much - from 75, 2A(Bsttlefield) runs into Rossville, a left at Rossville would take you into Battleground,
If coming from 75 down 2A, then TSC will be on your right in one of many strip malls on 2A.
big_smile.png

Warning! to those going to the trade day at TSC--Get there early!! Everything happens early and by the hot of the day (noon) most everyone is packed up/ sold out. It's the strip mall behind Sonic, I believe.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom