Chattanooga, TN (surrounding areas) CHICKEN LOVERS

I am almost positive the ABA National show is not until December 2014. There is a show this December in Knoxville but its not the Nationals. I will double check.

ETA: yes its dec. 2014 http://www.amerpoultryassn.com/meets.htm
No the show you are speaking of is the APA (American POULTRY Assc.) It IS Dec.2014. The ABA (American BANTAM Association) National show IS Dec. 2013.....and BOTH will be in Knoxville. This is TWO different shows.......

Last edited:
No the show you are speaking of is the APA (American POULTRY Assc.) It IS Dec.2014. The ABA (American BANTAM Association) National show IS Dec. 2013.....and BOTH will be in Knoxville. This is TWO different shows.......

Excuse me..., mistook ABA for APA: must be old eyes or the fact I focus on LF. And yes BOTH will be held in Knoxville.

I only have largefowl also but there will be largefowl at the ABA also.
A largefowl White Rock even won champion of the whole show at the last ABA national in California.

I only have largefowl also but there will be largefowl at the ABA also.
A largefowl White Rock even won champion of the whole show at the last ABA national in California.

That is good to know. I have never shown but would maybe like to one day. I will mark it and the APA nationals for next year.

Woohoo -1st step done. Dr. Hayes made it out yesterday for the NPIP. Now I just need to mail the paperwork in.

hahaha - just glad I had sold off @ 15, 6 month or older birds, because it was HOT out there, but we had a nice little assembly ine going and all went well, took about an hour.

Last edited:
Woohoo -1st step done. Dr. Hayes made it out yesterday for the NPIP. Now I just need to mail the paperwork in.

hahaha - just glad I had sold off @ 15, 6 month or older birds, because it was HOT out there, but we had a nice little assembly ine going and all went well, took about an hour.

Also tried to talk to Dr. Hayes about needing an assisant but she said her last tech quit and the State won't her replace, **** budget cuts. I would love to be out in the field!

Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom