Chattanooga, TN (surrounding areas) CHICKEN LOVERS

Hello everyone!!! I'm glad that I found this thread. I live in Dayton with 6 welsummers (5 hens and 1 rooster) 2 dominique hens and 1 cuckoo marans hen. I'm so happy to meet you all.

Twila

Hello everyone!!! I'm glad that I found this thread. I live in Dayton with 6 welsummers (5 hens and 1 rooster) 2 dominique hens and 1 cuckoo marans hen. I'm so happy to meet you all.

Twila
welcome-byc.gif

Twila

Welcome to the group Twila. Its a friendly group of folks here.

frow.gif
haven't been on much lately but thought I would stop by and see if anyone has or knows someone with LF Ameraucanas. I am looking for a white, silver or splash cockerel to put in with my EEs. I recently lost my EE rooster and would like to introduce a true Ameraucana to my EE pullets. Thanks

I have a breeding group of 4 Belgian Bearded d'Uccles that I am going to sell... a hen, 2 pullets, and one cockerel.
We have used the d'Uccles for years for live incubators because they go broody so often.
We simply have too many breeds right now and are looking to free up some coop space for the winter.
Muccle, the year and a half olf hen pictured below with buff chicks she hatched, has raised 2 groups of chicks already and is a great mom.
The other three were born in April.

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone.
smile.png
Does anyone knew where I can get some black copper marans and some black australorps in the area?
Don't know if your looking for chicks or grown birds. But you can get the Australorps in Soddy, if your looking for chicks. There is a hatchery there that I have gotten chicks from before. Nice folks. Here is the craigslist add:http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/grd/3899536405.html

Back
Top Bottom