Chattanooga, TN (surrounding areas) CHICKEN LOVERS

Well......I bought 4 of them as chicks who were supposed to be barred rocks but they are a mix of everything I think. Maybe Wyandotte and Australorp mixed in too. I don't mind because they are beautiful and hilarious. I have 7 bantams too that give me a run for my money. There are 2 golden sebrights, 1 silver sebright, 3 white ones??? And one that is grey with feathers on his legs. We have a crazy mixed up bunch and love them!

Do you sell your Giants?

If not, do you know someone who does?

I am looking for some 16 wks or older.

I am near South Pittsburg.

I am near South Pittsburg. I currently have a mixed flock. Some are rescues(bantam game). One Game Rooster. Two Black Austorlorpes. Three Red Sex Link. I want some Giants and would like to eventually have an all black flock. Can anybody help me?

Hey people I found a local breeder and today acquired 3 australorp pullets. They don't carry J. Giants, but I was impressed by the cleanliness and professional way the birds were kept. The owner answered every question and I love my girls. If you want a hatchery that is just the right size within driving near the TN, GA, AL stateliness, check out Odell Farms.com. Its not large 400 birds or so but it is just big enough to be worth the trip.

If you're wanting standard bred RIR contact sgribble... Last I heard he had some pullets left.
PM me if you can't find him on here.

Back
Top Bottom