Chattanooga, TN (surrounding areas) CHICKEN LOVERS

Trying to contact the folks in my area.
If anyone is interested in some cool pigeons.
I have eight Giant Runt Pigeons available. Very good, quality start with them. There should be 4 cock/hen pairs, but I'll be selling them all as un-sexed until I breed them, which would be next year. Take them all for $400 otherwise $80 per bird. Beautiful mix of colors, and nice types and size.
Halfway between Knoxville and Chattanooga, TN

Got my first chickens at the end of 2013 when i bought my house, what a new experience. I have remodeled a rundown coop that was on the property at least twice. lol. The more i learn about raising chickens the more i have to readjust things. Never in a million years would i have thought i would cry over a chicken but i sure have. They have different personalities just like cats and dogs. I recently made an incubator and am in the process of making a hatching box. At this time i only have 4 hens, 3 of those are bantams, and 3 roosters. The boys are starting to fight so i guess i will rehome a rooster soon. I would like to get maybe a cochin, orpington, black maran. Something different from what i have which is an americauna, plus the 3 bantams and i don't know what kind they are except to note they are very little and lay very little eggs. If anyone has any they would like to sell plz message me.

Welcome to the wonderful world of poultry. I am hatching weekly and have a variety available at any given time. Most of what I have available at this time is part of my genetic project, so they would be mixed breed LF brown egg layers.
I currently have a group of about a dozen pullets and 4 cockerels who are 90 days old, so should begin laying about April.
We are about an hour north of Chattanooga and are delivering poultry to the other side of Atlanta in three weeks. If you'd like some of these we could drop them in Chattanooga on the way. Just PM me and I can send you pics.
So glad they finally started allowing poultry in the city limits down there. ;-)

Welcome to the wonderful world of poultry. I am hatching weekly and have a variety available at any given time. Most of what I have available at this time is part of my genetic project, so they would be mixed breed LF brown egg layers.
I currently have a group of about a dozen pullets and 4 cockerels who are 90 days old, so should begin laying about April.
We are about an hour north of Chattanooga and are delivering poultry to the other side of Atlanta in three weeks. If you'd like some of these we could drop them in Chattanooga on the way. Just PM me and I can send you pics.
So glad they finally started allowing poultry in the city limits down there. ;-)

LF is large fowl, as opposed to bantam.

Back
Top Bottom