Chattanooga, TN (surrounding areas) CHICKEN LOVERS

I have a rooster and 3 hens that I bought from scribble I might be selling in the next couple of weeks. They are beautiful birds and are almost a year old. I'm probably relocating to Florida for my job, so the brand new coop I built along with my chickens might be going up for sale. Nothing definite right now, just wanted to get interest up just in case.

Rhode Island reds. I have a picture I'll post. Ignore the production reds in the pic. They aren't rhode islands and they are sold

Hey y'all!! I lurk here a LOT but seldom post. Chicken noob. I have a little fixer-upper farm in LaFayette, GA but live in Soddy (until farm is fixed! Getting there!) and work in Hixson so I figure I "count", right?

I was wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of some Buff Orpington chicks or very young pullets (fine by me if they're not laying yet). I'd really like purebred ones since once I get this place going and learn a lot more, I may want to start breeding on a very small scale. Vaxxed please!!! (Yes, I've read the PH threads.) I want to start out slow and small, so I really only need 2-3. Can pick up anywhere in a triangle between Cartersville, GA, Knoxville and Nashville.

If someone can point me in the right direction I sure would appreciate it!
smile.png

Guernica, I have buff orpington chicks available right now and more in the incubator. I'm in Murfreesboro, but drive to Nashville frequently. PM me please if you are interested.

Poultrylady lives in Delano. She has the best Birds and you can see her breeding stock and pens. Its like a poultry zoo. Her birds never disappointed us.

Back
Top Bottom