Chattanooga, TN (surrounding areas) CHICKEN LOVERS

Speaking of buying chicks when will you be hatching more orphingtons?

Some of the Orpingtons are hatching out now, I have the large fowl Chocolates, the Lavanders are laying well but I am having a fertility issue with them, the Buffs are also hatching now and the Jubilees have just started laying. So hopefully I will have all of the Orpington chicks shortly.

Hi! New here and pretty new to chickens, too. I'm in Jasper, TN, pretty close to Chattanooga. I have 4 hens (1 RIR mix, 3 that I can't identify but awesome layers) and a brand new rooster (also don't know his breed, but he's beautiful. Pic included, in case anyone knows what he is. I just got him yesterday to replace my rooster that I lost to a predator about 10 days ago. Anyway, glad to be here and looking forward to learning from you all and maybe meeting someday.

I've got white homing pigeons available for sale in case anyone is interested. I 1/2 - 2 hours from Chattanooga, headed north. Alan Bliven, with Circus Loft, Bird Of Prey evading bloodline.

Hi, I am new to this site and live in Harrison Tn. I am looking for RIR eggs or chick to raise. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thank you.

Hi, I am new to this site and live in Harrison Tn. I am looking for RIR eggs or chick to raise. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thank you.

I have several hundred rir chicks right now out of 4 breeding pens. These are standard bred birds, not heritage, out of show lines. I will not be selling any until evaluation begins this summer but will quite a few for sale at that time. They will begin laying at about 26 weeks of age. If you are looking for hatchery stock these are likely not what you're looking for but if you're looking for true standard bred birds I can help you out. The cockerel in my avatar is a nanny in that pic, but he's grown into a beautiful cock and is one of my 4 breeders this year. Let me know if i can help. I'm about 1 hr north of Chattanooga

Back
Top Bottom