CHICKEN BREED DISCUSSION THREAD!!

Ok the long over due pics!

Eleanor from gone in 60 seconds was awesome.
I love these also

Cobra? A guy who lives near me has one, and another guy has the "kit" version that he tries to pass off as the real deal. Unfortunately for him there are too many car enthusiasts around here for him to get away with it.

My husband is in the process of restoring his dream car...a 1974 Pantera.

@DesertChic Awesome! The DeTomaso Pantera has always been one of my favorites. Definitely way ahead of their time.
I'd love to have one. I actually seen a fixer upper on ebay for $10grand a couple yrs ago. Cheapest one I've ever seen.

This is a random picture. My husband's car is currently torn down. Once it's completed, which will undoubtedly be a while, I'd be happy to share some photos. 

Yes my cousins lost there parents a few years ago and our uncle has there dads camaro I forget what year it is but my mom has been begging to have that thing my uncle is fixing it up to give to my cousins once they are old enough to drive and one of them has her permit so she has been practicing and my moms wants there dads truck she said it isn't going any where she said it will sit in our yard and rust to nothing before she sells it because it was her brothers but uknow they pasted though times for all of us it was about three years ago and we still cry sometimes

Back
Top Bottom