CHICKEN BREED DISCUSSION THREAD!!

Chicken Egg 17

Songster
Dec 11, 2015
McVeytown PA
Hello everyone I am making this read for everyone to share pics and what chicken breed of your flock is

Here are the rules
1. no one will be rude to one another
2. No cussing
3. And u need to have that bird in your flock
4. No one else's pic
5. Must list the breed
6. Have fun

Here is mine this is Roada she is a Rhode Island Red and Easter egger mix hope this thread comes along thanks to who ever joins

:fl. :yiipchick. :woot

Last edited:

I hatched them about six months ago they are EE and Rhode Island Red mix but some how eye turned out to be these adorable little bantams spoiled rotten is what they are

Hello everyone I am making this read for everyone to share pics and what chicken breed of your flock is

Here are the rules
1. no one will be rude to one another
2. No cussing
3. And u need to have that bird in your flock
4. No one else's pic
5. Must list the breed
6. Have fun

Here is mine this is Roada she is a Rhode Island Red and Easter egger mix

Hi Roada Red. Have you made yourself familiar with the BYC RULES? They cover most of what you have written. Starting off with a bunch of 'rules' is a quick way to the death of a thread But I wish you good luck with this one.

Here is a pic of my Chantecler flock when they were only 4 months of age. I don't have any newer or better ones and won't 'til the weather clears up around here.

And this is my 4 month old Dark Cornish Cockerel.

Last edited:
Hi Roada Red. Have you made yourself familiar with the BYC RULES? They cover most of what you have written. Starting off with a bunch of 'rules' is a quick way to the death of a thread But I wish you good luck with this one. Here is a pic of my Chantecler flock when they were only 4 months of age. I don't have any newer or better ones and won't 'til the weather clears up around here. And this is my 4 month old Dark Cornish Cockerel.
No I have not I haven't looked at them as I don't really know how u can see those and pretty birds thanks for joining

Back
Top Bottom