CHICKEN BREED DISCUSSION THREAD!!

Ok so what should I say other than u suggested it I already typed that I opened another page

Simply say that you are a new friend of mine and I suggested you post on the production thread and to ask my folks there to see if they can support you. a suggestion: you might type that you put up some 'rules' that were already covered by BYC and to simply have fun within the confines of common sense and respect for others. In fact, if you want, I don't care if you copy and paste this post.

Be sure to give your link.

RON

You could alter your first post and remove the word "rule" and use the word 'suggestion' except that they birds must be in your flock or you might allow pics from their flocks than are deceised. Lots opf folks still love long passed pets...Up top you.

Last edited:
Thanks but I am still new to byc and still don't know we're every thing is at and what they do so could u tell me how to add a link into another thread thanks

Hello to any new comers make ur self at home and please take a look at the first page to get an idea of what the thread is about and to take a look at the rules thanks

Here is my absolute favorite of my flock she is a Rhode Island Red and EE mix

Back
Top Bottom