CHICKEN BREED DISCUSSION THREAD!!

@DesertChic Awesome! The DeTomaso Pantera has always been one of my favorites. Definitely way ahead of their time.
I'd love to have one. I actually seen a fixer upper on ebay for $10grand a couple yrs ago. Cheapest one I've ever seen.

Too bad you didn't snatch it up when you saw it. The price on these cars has more than tripled in the past two years. There are actually very few of them left in the states because people overseas are snatching them up at auction. One like my husband's pre-renovation just went for over $80K.

I am in love with these cuties!! Sadly they go to there new home on Monday
1f622.png
. I am going to ask if I can get a few updated pics every once in awhile! I got them some dirt to scratch in and for grit.

If I had the $ and didn't have five kids I would have. I doubt you can even find unrestored ones anymore, I haven't seen any anyway.
All old classic cars are skyrocketing. My brother in law just restored a '73 Nova SS. I thought he was nuts when he said he paid $2 grand for it in the shape it was in, didn't even run. 20 yrs ago you could buy them for $500. Checked them out on ebay, yup, over $2 grand for rough ones.
My cousin has over $15 grand in a '67 Cougar, has a big block 460 he built himself in it. Car looks awesome, but it doesn't even have any interior in it yet, just a couple drag seats. No dash, plastic, carpet, headliner, nothing. And ugly aftermarket uncovered gauges just kinda stuffed in the hole where the original ones used to be.

You sent it on a weekend. No one is in the office. I am not sure how PA works, but here in MA the state tester is only in the office one day a week. I leave a message for her and she will call back. Sometimes it can take up to a week depending on what day I call and what day she is in the office.

You sent it on a weekend. No one is in the office. I am not sure how PA works, but here in MA the state tester is only in the office one day a week. I leave a message for her and she will call back. Sometimes it can take up to a week depending on what day I call and what day she is in the office.

I well remember the impatience of my youth.

Ok I thought they would have been in more offten than once a week

Back
Top Bottom