Chicken fever

maidenwolfx80

Crowing
11 Years
Jul 26, 2012
missouri
So my mother ordered me the bantam special that ideal is advertising. It mailed out today, a week early. You can imagine my excitment. My mother lives a few hours away but is starting to spend a day a week at my place. She calls it my mini farm lol. I love spending the time with her and being able to teach her what I know about chickens and watching her remember her childhood growing up on the farm is a delight. Well with this addition of 25 that makes 88 on my mini farm. I dont see it slowing down as long as I deal continues to throw specials around like .85 cents a piece for bantams,, are you kidding me lol Everyone who has ordered this bantam special please post your pics here. We can all share in the glory of .85 cent bantams.

Oh lucky you! I wish I could get an offer like that. It's nice that your mom shares your passion and you get to do this together
thumbsup.gif
Enjoy your chicks!

They are running that special and afew other specials on the 23rd and 26th. Check it out. Yes I love that she shares this passion.

I'd rather not, I'll just get jealous LOL. I'm in Ireland.
smile.png

hugs.gif
We don't get such lovely specials *sigh* maybe that's a good thing. I'm terrible with chicken math! But we got some awesome breeds to choose from and they are affordable here.

hugs.gif
We don't get such lovely specials *sigh* maybe that's a good thing. I'm terrible with chicken math! But we got some awesome breeds to choose from and they are affordable here.
I am also terrible with chicken math lol. It never ends huh?

Oh I am SO excited. Tomorrow morning my chicks will be at the post office. I wont be able to sleep tonight lol.. anybody else ordering the bantam special?

Back
Top Bottom