Sponsored Post Chicken Math Strikes Again!

So many chicks.
I ordered 25 dutch, but unsure how many were actually in there. There were so many little fuzzybutts!
Only one was off, I think it might have gotten trampled, it was doing a spinning/falling over thing and had to be culled. So many blues and fancy colored ones. Very excited for my banty layers!
That is great. Only one loss. Are you in a warmer climate? I'm also thinking about adding the Dutch assortment. How many different types do you think you received?

I have 33 total bantams from Ideal. I love trying to figure out what they are. I have quite a few indentified and some I will have to wait until they are bigger.

That is great. Only one loss. Are you in a warmer climate? I'm also thinking about adding the Dutch assortment. How many different types do you think you received?

I'd say all of the types. Only a quarter are chipmunks, all the other ones are lighter downed. It's been warmer this week thank goodness, we were having an insane cold snap last week.

Yeah, I wish they had the refund option during winter months instead of just re-ship or credit, because shipping only 10 chicks in this cold weather is not good!
You can get a refund. By credit we just mean crediting back to your credit card. If you paid by check, we send you a check.

Thanks,

Teri

Anyone who ordered the bantam special - any idea what you may have? Trying to decide between the mixed group and the feather-legged group! Thanks

Yes, I agree a nice mix. I fed them a boiled egg yesterday and they were trying to fly around today.
smile.png

Yes, I agree a nice mix. I fed them a boiled egg yesterday and they were trying to fly around today.
smile.png
Mine loved scrambled egg. I also cook sweet potato or carrots and mash them and they love that. Mine have been flying around their brooder and sparing with one another and taking dust bathes in a bowl of sand I put in for them

We still have plenty of chicks for the Bantam Special today!

$0.85 each when you order a minimum of 25.

Call Now to place your order!

1-800-243-3257 Option 2

Back
Top Bottom