Chicken math

What started out as 8 chicks in a box last March has now turned into
103 chickens
4 turkeys
4 ducks
2 geese
2 guineas
Awwww....I'm 2 weeks in....I bought 2 ducks,6 chicks...4 died within 24 hours..Nephew brought home 2 more chicks...So 4 chicks and 2 ducks...Last weekend I went to the co op, just to look...And brought home 7 more chicks....Then I have 15 chicks coming next week and 15 coming at the end of may....

I have 6 girls, I only was planning on going up to 12. So I bought 6 eggs of lemon cuckoo orpingtons and 6 lavender orpington eggs to hatch. The breeder sent me a few extra lemon cuckoo for good measure. I now have 12 still going strong at day 18 in the incubator..... BUT while I have been waiting for them to get shipped and incubate I couldn't resist.... I bought 2 buff orpingtons, 3 EE's, and 4 speckled sussex..... So if I have an amazing hatch I will have a grand total of 27 chickens lol.
I hope you do have an AMAZING hatch....Chicken math...Love it....And it sneaks up on ya...

I now have a pip from a lemon cuckoo! it won't be long!
pop.gif

They are very beautiful :) I'm like you, I'm not good at waiting either lol. That's how my chicken math got so crazy.

Back
Top Bottom