Chicken names. Post them here!

My four Red Stars are Hazel, Sally, Edna and Lily. The three Dominiques are Chloe, Arlene, and Francine. The WC blue splash Polish hen is Milly, and the WC black Polish rooster is Monty (he began life when a chick as Molly, but that turned out to be a completely wrong name!).

Granny Fiddo Snowball Thalia Yuki Ollie Rosey MiniMe Sunny Moon Prim Coal Lucky Katniss Rue Flower Blue Millie Le Ann Temerare Iskierka Lily Maximas Victoriartis Dulciea Thakay

Last edited:
My Golden Laced Wyandotte is Dottie
Brown Leghorn is Lucy (with the huge red comb)
3 Cherry Eggers
Haley
Chook
Breanne
My California White is the only light chicken in the mix, so we call her Little White Girl (she only has a few black spots)

weve onyl really named the three big roosters, rusty, an old mellow EE with shiny brown saddle feathers, cowboy LT brahma bantam for his featherlegged chaps, and goofball, a golden seabright, who started as golfball(he was the runt of the brooder at southern states) and is now full grown at maybe 1.25 pounds and still thinks hes the biggest baddest roo on the block.

Here are my chickens names!

Roosters:
Louie - Red Cochin
Maple Syrup - Wellsummer
Zaxbys - EE/Delaware cross
Cori Rose (Rosavelt
tongue.png
) - Black Cochin/White Japanese cross

Hens:
Tiny - Red Sex Link
Flower - Barred Rock
Wafers (Named after her Aunt, Nilla) - Red Cochin/Red Sex Link cross

The End!

Last edited:
Our chickens started off as chocolate names,

Mrs Penguin
Mrs Oreo
Mrs Chocolate
Mrs KitKat
Mrs Marshmallow (she went to rainbow bridge a month or so ago)

Rooster is - Jim Bob

Silkies

Mrs Wham
Constance
Florence

And when I get a silkie boy he will be John Boy!!

Quote:
Thank you! It's all you folks that are making it great! In a couple of weeks I plan on adding all these names (I mean all of them from every post here) to the first post. That way when folks are looking for a name they can just look there.
smile.png

Last edited:
We have Disney Girls, Cartoons, Super Heroines, Singers and food lol.

Cinderella
Jasmine
Minnie
Alice
Wendy Bird
Michele my "Belle"
Ariel
Snow White
Rapunzel
Abigail
Tweety
Bubbles