Chicken names. Post them here!

I have named very few. But of the ones I have named...the names are...
Miss Prissy (white leghorn hen)
Pretty girl ( stunning RIR)
little pretty girl ( smaller stunning RIR)
Mr Attitude ( bantam rooster full of attitude...in a good way)
Black girl ( black australop)
Missy ( a RIR who's life I saved at one time. She was our gardening chicken RIP Missy)

ok...so not a lot of thought went into the names. Cept for miss prissy... (may she rest in piece, a hawk ended her life) . She reminded me so of Miss Prissy from foghorn leghorn... that that became her name.

basically, the ones that stand out from the crowd get names. I need to come up with names for 2 of my Sumatra roosters. They are so stunningly handsome, and full of personality, that I need to call them more than Mr.

R.I.P. Copper
R.I.P. Sunshine
R.I.P. Mr. Chubby Chipmunk
R.I.P. Brownie, my beloved EE pullet!!! I was sooo looking forward to your Green eggs!
hit.gif

Meggie
Prissy
Mrs. Fluffy Puffy
Mr. Fluffy Puffy
Julia
J.T.
T.J.
Snow White
Big Momma
Rose
Peanut
Red
Big Boy
Sassy
Sophie
Tweedy
Sally Lucy
Henry
Donald
Phillip
Edward
King
Princess
King George ( Was Ballerina before I found out it was a rooster ..
hmm.png
Edward, Phillip and King George are all brothers and Prissy and Meggie and R.I.P. Copper are their sisters.
big_smile.png
)
Bill Boy
R.I.P. Prince
R.I.P. Mary, Lavender Guinea Keet!
hit.gif

I haven't got any chickens yet... Probably won't until I'm out of school and living in my own place... But I can certainly think up names for 'em. Just perusing, I'm a little surprised there's no list of egg dish-related names (or, if there is one, I missed it.)

Devil(ed egg)
(Eggs) Benedict
Frittata
(Huevo) Ranchero
Omelette
Quiche
Souffle
Custard
Flan
Merengue

There's certainly more... Prolly international dishes... But that's what comes off the top of my head.

My girls are named Esmerelda, Vivian, and Lucy (the first two girls have several nicknames, but Eggs-merelda and Vivi-hen are most often used lol). My roosters are Clifford (previously Cecilia Pearl) and Stallone (previously Stella, which is what I usually end up calling him anyway from habit). My animals usually get fancy human names, but I love the cute food-related names that people have posted!

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!
bow.gif

So do I... I will need name for my 2 new Easter-egger X silkies chicks.. But waiting to C how they will look when they get a bit older.

Thanks for sharing​

I didnt read through this entire thread, but here it goes:

CELEBS:

Adam (Lambert)
(Lady) Gaga
Miley (Cyrus)
Hannah (Montana)
wink.png

Snooki
Paris (Hilton)
Iyaz
Ke$ha