Chicken photography by a lady who doesn't know much about chickens..... or photography.... :)

Wow you have a pretty flock! Those photos are beautiful! Some almost look professional.

Thank you so much! Husband bought me a really nice camera; makes me look like a better photographer than I really am. Out of hundreds of pictures, I get lucky with a few. lol

Yep! We are Slimy Bob's people! :)
lau.gif
LOL we are all identified by our chooks! I'm Bubble's or Jace's person, depending on who you ask!

Thank you for looking! I have a LOT of chicken pictures and this is the only place I can post them without looking like the crazy chicken lady! My family was a little unsure about raising chickens at first, but quickly fell in love! I don't know if that's a good thing or not though. You'll never hear "I think we have enough chickens" around here. But all 3 of my boys have learned so much since we started which is always a good thing!
Ha! I know exactly what you mean. If I put all my chicken photos on Facebook "friends" would think I am nutty. Well I am nutty for chickens, bur that's OK here. You have beautiful chickens, and some great photos.

Yup, for every dozen great shots, I have to take probably between 50 - 100 photos. It's always challenging to get photos when the hens are moving around so much, as soon as the hen stops moving I snap 5 or 6 photos. I took photos of the bantams I need to sell last night, and it took me probably 100+ shots to get these good ones (I had to reduce the resolution considerably to get them to upload):

My EE pullet Celeste posed for me to take 4 or 5 great shots last night. My new avatar:

@chickenpatch , Great shots! That chick is adorable!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom