Chicken (Poultry) Addiction Anonymous *Chat Thread*

Quote:
Really Muggs, it isn't that hard to build one, and just think of all the extra money you would have to buy eggs!

I was looking for Pepsi distributors in my area...I don't know how to go about getting a big ol' fridge like you have!

Quote:
Hey Muggs,
Do you have any Ameraucana's laying right now? Mine aren't and I am looking for some to set for a New Years Hatch.

Not one of my Ameraucanas are laying. I have the occasional egg from a Buff Orpington and a Silkie! I won't be hatching any until I get a new bator, so if in the next week some miracle occurs and all my Ameraucanas star back up...what color(s) are you interested in?

I would take any pure Ameraucana egg. I just want New Years babies...plus trying to win GFM on the New Year's hatching thread
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Not one of my Ameraucanas are laying. I have the occasional egg from a Buff Orpington and a Silkie! I won't be hatching any until I get a new bator, so if in the next week some miracle occurs and all my Ameraucanas star back up...what color(s) are you interested in?

I would take any pure Ameraucana egg. I just want New Years babies...plus trying to win GFM on the New Year's hatching thread
wink.png

Oooh...didn't know about a hatch-a-thon! I'll be happy to share eggs with you if they come about. I'll keep you posted!

Quote:
wink.png

Oooh...didn't know about a hatch-a-thon! I'll be happy to share eggs with you if they come about. I'll keep you posted!

celebrate.gif
I'll return the favor when the ladies start laying if you need new blood for your flock.

Quote:
Why don't you consider the Octagon EX that has the humidity pump and auto turn all in one package for $399? It's less expensive than buying the pieces separately.

You are a true enabler!
big_smile.png
hide.gif

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Quote:
I 2nd that -
caf.gif

Welcome, welcome! Glad to see you on here! Mrs. Fluffy Puffy...if I recall you suffer from more than Chicken Addiction...wasn't there a thread a while back with pictures of your cutie patootie quail babies?
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom