Chicken (Poultry) Addiction Anonymous *Chat Thread*

I had bad luck luck with my goat, he died 6 days after I got him. He was sickly when I got him. I think I will try again in the spring, maybe with an older pack-trained wether.

Although, Llamas have been looking tempting lately!
hide.gif

I took my WCBlue Polish 'Alberta' to the office with me today, the other birds pick on her and she was hiding outside in the snow shivering...

70082_img00172-20111102-1334.jpg

She seems happy on her PVC perch, so this may evolve into a regular thing lol

Quote:
Oh bummer about your goat!!! I'm so sorry. Llamas scare me, but our alpacas are cool as sh*t! Seriously, just wacky and curious about everything. They have taken it upon themselves to chase anything that meanders into their pen (cats, chickens, ducks...) I swear they are herding them!
big_smile.png

As far as the rest of you...there are THAT many of you that say NO to goats?!? I am very surprised!

Quote:
Oh bummer about your goat!!! I'm so sorry. Llamas scare me, but our alpacas are cool as sh*t! Seriously, just wacky and curious about everything. They have taken it upon themselves to chase anything that meanders into their pen (cats, chickens, ducks...) I swear they are herding them!
big_smile.png

As far as the rest of you...there are THAT many of you that say NO to goats?!? I am very surprised!

I Love Goats, I had one years ago and she was so much fun. Now just need to work on hubby some more, only problem is everytime I bring up getting goats he starts looking at Harley Davidsons on line.
sad.png
roll.png

I am totally and uncontrollably addicted to goats.
hide.gif
I love my new goats and I can't stop looking at CL for more!!! They are so tame now and I can lead them down the street like dogs. We go for walks and they eat dried leaves like potato chips. I can't wait until they are old enough to breed so I can have baby goats!!! OH MY!!!
wee.gif

Stella
22614_stellaluna3.jpg

Luna
22614_stellaluna2.jpg

Quote:
They are so lovely!!! I am willing to make my family house poor just to buy a farm and expand on our critters. That is how obsessed I am about getting goats...um, and Dexter cattle, mini horses, and mini donkeys...and more alpacas!

Back
Top Bottom