~ChickenBook~ (A "Facebook" type chat thread for your chickens!)

Alex (6/8/16) @Alexandra33 Comment: Thank you, Blackie! :) Yes, my mommy has told me about you. :weee I like your feathers, too; so shiny and black! Alex (6/8/16) @Alexandra33 Comment: Thanks! *gasp* I've never met another Campine before! :eek: When will he be joining Chickenbook? ~Alex
Blackie(8/6/16/) @cluckcluck1215 Comment:thanks!i spend a hour,every day pering myself

King (6/8/16)
@ChickenLover200

Update: hi, alex! I'm king! I've already joined ChickenBook.

My mom says that her brother lost his first tooth tonight!

Minnie. 6/9/16
@BunnynChicks

Comment: Hi King. It is nice to see another rooster on here. There are to many hens on here. I am just a little rooster right now but soon I to be a big strong rooster like you.
big_smile.png
Right now I am sooo small that all the hens scare me they are like 3 times my size. Will I ever be able to be around them without being scared?

Blackie(8/6/16/)
@cluckcluck1215

Comment:thanks!i spend a hour,every day pering myself

Alex (6/9/16)
@Alexandra33
Comment: That's a long time!
ep.gif
I'm too busy catching bugs and running around to spend much time preening.
tongue.png

King (6/8/16)
@ChickenLover200

Update: hi, alex! I'm king! I've already joined ChickenBook.

My mom says that her brother lost his first tooth tonight!
Alex (6/9/16)
@Alexandra33

Nice to meet you, King! It's busy being a Campine, isn't it? SO much to do and so little time to do it!

That's so exciting, and definitely something worth crowing over!

~Alex

Last edited:
Is it to late to join?
wink.png

A well known picture of LILY;-)

Name Lily
Age 1
Breed White Silkie
Gender Hen
Username @chicken4prez

Lily is %100 goofy and loveable!

Last edited:
Lily (6/9/16)

Comment: Hey everyone! I have heard all about ChickenBook and I wanted to join! I am glad to see that Alexandra is here! Hey Alex!

Alex (6/9/16)
@Alexandra33

Comment: Hi, Lily! I'm so glad you were able to make it here! How's your day been? Mine's basically been basking in the sun and eating through our ridiculous fly population.

~Alex

Name:raven
Breed:SLW
About her:not much,she likes to be held,and she's very cute!her:the other chicks like to trample me,but,I'm ok with it,thay don't hurt me,and I like to eat

Raven(6/10/16/)
@cluckcluck1215

Update:mommy just held me,I love being stroked,it feels so good!!sadie(will change her name maybe)keeps protecting be from the other chickens grrrrrr :mad:
I can protect my self I told her,but she dose it any ways! :rolleyes:,oh well,now,hello everybody!!!

Skylar 6/13/16
@BunnynChicks

My homman went to a store yesterday and came back with 3 Leghorn chicks. I haven't met them yet but my hooman is planing on taking me to see them today because I am sad that one of my chickmates got eaten by a dog.
hit.gif
I will tell the chicks about this and maybe they will want to join.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom